Your web-browser is very outdated, and as such, this website may not display properly. Please consider upgrading to a modern, faster and more secure browser. Click here to do so.
2, 10, 22 aaaand 27 *showers you with questions*
aaaaa I ran out of time to draw answers to all of them. The ones I skipped are kinda hard to illustrate with a sketch anyway. >_>
I sorta said this in the brotp one, but I was just so excited about Billie when she was first introduced. You know, like when you come up behind just some Whaler and then she talks and you’re like “OH BILLIE IS A GIRLS NAME OMG”. I was just so excited to see a female character in a video game who wasn’t sexualized or a victim or anything like that. And then the DLCs went on to have a ton of awesome female characters so that was just fantastic.
Plus just look at that ugly mug. <3
10. High Chaos or Low Chaos? Haaaaa I cannot pick. I’m madly in love with both chaos levels. They’re both fun to play for different reasons, they both have endings I enjoy (saving Emily and fixing the Empire is very satisfying but MAN does it feel nice to just leave that fuckin city to burn). I LOVE the last mission on high chaos… but the satisfaction of not killing is so great too.
There are like 17 million different interpretations of Corvo and I love them all because I can see them all working from a different chaos level, and I think that’s awesome. Sweet daddy Corvo? heck yes. Fuckin psychopath revenge Corvo? so much yes.
hahah h a ha I have two Eel OCs I love the Eels so much. u______u
27. Proudest Achievement? Clean Hands + Ghost. Although I’m also proud of… umm what’s the achievement you get for stealing the key from Daud without fighting him or knocking him out? Sending a Message or something? Oh wait I just looked it up, I guess that wasn’t an achievement. WELL AS A PERSONAL ACHIEVEMENT I was proud of that too.
7, 9, 18.
Probably Corvo x Jessamine, I like my canon ships and I mean just so much secret kisses and side glances during council meetings and Jess grabbing Corvo’s butt when no one’s looking whoa did I say that one outloud. I’m also a huge sucker for Darion x Windham, more canon secret forbidden relationships.
Are there even any other canon ships? I probably ship that too.
Hahaha I was stuck on this one a long time because I couldn’t think of many people who were friends in this game. But anyway. I remember I was so excited about Billie when I first played KoD… um partially just because she was a female character, BUT ALSO it was nice to see her and Daud being kinda chummy and snarky and bro-y and saving each other and whatnot.
I CAN’T HELP IT I LOVE MY WHALERS although I find the witches equally interesting. I like thinking about the similarities and differences between how Daud’s and Delilah’s
brainwashing power-sharing thing works. Just in general there are a lot of interesting similarities. And I will admit the witches have such beautiful designs. Probably I just love the Whalers more because they’re my guys (well in the DLC anyway) and the Witches are a lot scarier. xD
- Favourite male?
- Favourite female?
- Least favourite male?
- Least favourite female?
- Favourite mission?
- Least favourite mission?
- Low or High chaos?
- Do you think Corvo is Emily’s dad?
- On a scale from 1-10 how badly do you want a sequel?
- Anything you would change if you could?
- How does Dishonored rate on your favourite games list?
- Favourite power?
- Least favourite power?
- The Outsider marks you! What’s the first thing you do?
- Daud’s whalers or Delilah’s witches?
- Granny Rags or Slackjaw?
- Which Loyalist do you love the most?
- Which assassination target is your favourite?
- Dead Eels, Hatters or Bottle Street Gang?
- Thomas or Billie?
- Daud’s DLC or Corvo’s main game?
- The Knife of Dunwall or The Brigmore Witches?
- Piero or Sokolov?
- Achievements you’re most proud of getting?
- Have you replayed the game? If yes, about how many times?
- Favourite headcanon?
- Favourite heart quote(or quote in general)?
Let’s talk about Dishonored (including
bribe offer to draw answers as excuse to put on artblog)
(Sculpting toys at Hasbro)
Now I’m officially freelance. Freelance sculptor! Freelance 3D artist? I need to update my resume hehehehe.
I’m very excited about this though! I liked my job a lot but I’m really excited about getting to work my own hours and potentially for different clients. And maybe I’ll start applying to game studios (like the thing I went to college for) or maybe I’ll just keep freelancing forever, I don’t know! The future is very exciting.
Apologies as always for interrupting the art with words, but I wanted to share my excited life changes with you guys. C:
Page 1 of 15